Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Mixed Berry" Crochet Throw

I started working on this throw blanket

©  Coats & Clark
whose pattern I found on Ravelry (yes you have to be a member, but it's free and more than worth it) towards the beginning of January as part of an attempt to work through my stash of yarn (rather than constantly adding to it). Obviously I did not go with their recommended yarn colors, which I honestly thought were kinda ugly, but used the six skeins of Red Heart Super Saver I had lying around from a project I lost interest in (it was a crochet rug if you were curious). These colors are Buff,Spa Blue,and Frosty Green.





It's actually working up rather quickly. I'm just barely over half-way through the squares, which is impressive given I have a 2-month-old, a 2-year-old (almost, his birthday is Friday!) and I'm working on a cross stitch project, tatting a bookmark, and knitting myself a sweater at the same time. Maybe I need to cut back a bit...  nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment