Monday, January 28, 2013

New Start

Let me start off by saying that I'm not the most reliable person when it comes to keeping up with a journal or a blog. Hopefully this attempt will be different with the help of this awesome planning calendar I found courtesy of Mama Jenn. I'm also counting on the broad scope of this blog to help prevent lapses due to lack of content. Rare is the day that goes by that I'm not working on some project, cooking something tasty, or at least have an interesting story to tell about my two beautiful kids.

This blog will be log of my various crafts and other accomplishments. I tend to bounce from one activity to another so this will include recipes, various crafting projects, farm work, and activities I do with my children. I will provide links to any patterns/recipes I found online or in a book and I will post directions for any patterns I develop myself. I currently mostly work from other people's patterns, but I'm hoping to change that.

In my next post I will include all of the projects I'm currently working on (assuming I haven't lost/forgotten about any) and maybe even show off a couple that I've completed recently. I did go on a bit of a crazy crafting spree right before/through/after Christmas making presents for everyone. What a wonderful way to give people gifts they like without spending an arm and a leg. Needless to say, I was pretty proud of almost everything I made (my brother's coasters were too easy to be interesting).

I hope you enjoy my blog and I'll keep up my end by posting. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment