Sunday, February 23, 2014

Turtle Bucket Hat!

You may have noticed I've been gone for a little while. I'm back with new crafty projects to share with you! The first project I did that I'll be sharing with you is this bucket hat from Sew Much Ado. I followed her pattern exactly except for adding more rows of stitching to the brim.

 















The size is listed as 2T/3T and it fit my little girl (18 mo) with maybe a little room to grow. It should be perfect for this summer. I plan to make another one for Finn (3 yo) and just sew 1/4" seam allowances instead of 1/2" to make it fit his slightly bigger head. Overall it was a fun project and the instructions were very well written. I love it when bloggers make free patterns available for download like the creator of this blog has.

No comments:

Post a Comment